- Athletic Registration is now open for ALL SPORTS in ALL SEASONS (YES, you can register for all sports at the same time!)
- All athletic registrations are completed through FeePay. There are no transaction fees assessed to the user when using FeePay for online payment and you can choose credit card OR payment directly from your checking account.
- Sport Physicals: ALL participants are required to have a current physical (within last three years) on file. If your physical is more than three years old, you will not be allowed to register or participate. If you get a message saying “Valid Physical is Required” it means the physical we have on file either has already expired or will expire by the end of the season you are registering for. Please contact Joan Beckmann at 952-431-8904 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need clarification on your physical expiration date. Physical Clearance to Participate forms are available by clicking here: http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/publications/code/forms/PhysicalExam.pdf?ne=5 Please be sure this form is filled out by your medical provider as other medical charts etc. are NOT valid for sports participation physicals. Completed physical forms need to be turned in to the Eastview Athletic Office in person, faxed to 952-431-8911 or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.If you need a new physical here are several local options: #1 Go to your family physician, #2 Get a FREE sports physical on certain dates and times at Twin Cities Orthopedics https://www.tcomn.com/sportsphysicals, #3 Visit a local CVS Medical Clinic (usually around $50)
- Fall Sports (Click here for Fall Sport Details including coach contact, first day schedules and meeting locations etc.: Fall Athletic Registration 2019
- Additional Coach Contact Information can be found here: http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/schoolpage2.asp?school=139
Opening Date for Fall sports: First day of tryouts/practice:
Boys and Girls Cross Country, Football, Boys and Girls Soccer, Girls Swim and Dive, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball-August 12
CI and PI Adapted Soccer-August 26
Comp Cheer and Fall Performance Dance Team should register prior to August 12th
Opening Date for Winter Sports First day of tryouts/practice:
Winter Competitive Dance Team-October 21
Girls Hockey-October 28
Alpine Ski, Girls Basketball, Gymnastics, Boys Hockey and Nordic Ski-November 11
CI and PI Adapted Floor Hockey, Boys Basketball and Wrestling-November 18
Boys Swim and Dive-November 25
Spring Sports First day of tryouts/practice:
CI and PI Adapted Softball-March 2
Softball and Boys and Girls Track and Field-March 9
Baseball and Boys and Girls Golf-March 16
Boys Tennis-March 23
Boys and Girls Lacrosse-March 30
After successful online registration you will receive a receipt for your records. Your coach will also receive an automatic electronic communication that you are registered after successful completion of the process. If you run into any issues with the online registration, you can visit www.district196.org/FeePay to send an email support request. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 952-431-8904 or stop by the EVHS Main Office between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday for assistance.
For more information visit www.eastviewathletics.com or call the Athletic Office at 952-431-8904.