- Athletic Registration is now open for ALL SPORTS in ALL SEASONS (YES, you can register for all sports at the same time!)
- All athletic registrations are completed through FeePay. There are no transaction fees assessed to the user when using FeePay for online payment.
- Sport Physicals: ALL participants are required to have a current physical (within last three years) on file. If your physical is more than three years old, you will not be allowed to register or participate. If you get a message saying “Valid Physical is Required” it means the physical we have on file either has already expired or will expire by the end of the season you are registering for. Please contact Joan Beckmann at 952-431-8904 or email@example.com if you need clarification on your physical expiration date. Physical Clearance to Participate forms are available by clicking here: http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/publications/code/forms/PhysicalExam.pdf?ne=5 Please be sure this form is filled out by your medical provider as other medical charts etc. are NOT valid for sports participation physicals. Completed physical forms need to be turned in to the Eastview Athletic Office in person, faxed to 952-431-8911 or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.If you need a new physical here are several local options: #1 Go to your family physician, #2 Get a FREE sports physical on certain dates and times at Twin Cities Orthopedics https://www.tcomn.com/sportsphysicals, #3 Visit a local CVS Medical Clinic (usually around $50)
- Fall Sports (Click here for Fall Sport Details including coach contact, first day schedules and meeting locations etc.: Fall-Athletic-Information-2018
- Coach Contact Information can be found here: http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/schoolpage2.asp?school=139
Opening Date for all sports:
Boys and Girls Cross Country, Football, Boys and Girls Soccer, Girls Swim and Dive, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball-August 13
CI and PI Adapted Soccer-August 27
Comp Cheer and Fall Performance Dance Team should register prior to August 13th
Winter Sports First day of tryouts/practice:
Winter Competitive Dance Team-October 22
Girls Hockey-October 29
Alpine Ski, Girls Basketball, Gymnastics, Boys Hockey and Nordic Ski-November 12
CI and PI Adapted Floor Hockey, Boys Basketball and Wrestling-November 19
Boys Swim and Dive-November 26
Spring Sports First day of tryouts/practice:
CI and PI Adapted Softball-March 4
Softball and Boys and Girls Track and Field-March 11
Baseball and Boys and Girls Golf-March 18
Boys Tennis-March 25
Boys and Girls Lacrosse-April 1
After successful online registration you will receive a receipt for your records. Your coach will also receive an automatic electronic communication that you are registered after successful completion of the process. If you run into any issues with the online registration, you can visit www.district196.org/FeePay to send an email support request. You can also email email@example.com, call 952-431-8904 or stop by the EVHS Main Office between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday for assistance.
For more information visit www.eastviewathletics.com or call the Athletic Office at 952-431-8904.