ACTIVITIES REGISTRATION INFORMATION
1. If you are ready to register, select the SchoolView icon below.
2. If you need more information, please review the instructions below.
||SchoolView is the method to access FeePay. Most District 196 families already have a SchoolView account as it is the one used to check grades at all District Middle Schools along with other information. This is DIFFERENT from the Campus Parent Portal Login used to check grades at EVHS. Parents that do not have a SchoolView account can start one by contacting the EVHS Main Office at 952-431-8901 to get their family access code. If you have forgotten your login credentials or need help setting up a FeePay account support for FeePay is available online at www.District196.org/FeePay
- Athletic Registration is open for ALL SPORTS in ALL SEASONS (New this year you can register for all sports at the same time!) starting Wednesday, July 13th by clicking here: Online Athletic Registration. All registrations will be completed using an online process called SchoolView/FeePayTM. There are no transaction fees assessed to the user when using FeePay for online payment.
- If your physical is more than three years old, you will not be allowed to register or participate. Physical expiration dates are posted on School View on the bottom of the student’s Health page. Physical Clearance to Participate forms are available by clicking here: 2016-17 PhysicalExam Please be sure this form is filled out by your medical provider as other medical charts etc. are NOT valid for sports participation physicals. Completed Physical forms need to be turned in to the Eastview Athletic Office in person, faxed to 952-431-8911 or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need a new physical here are several local options: #1 Go to your family physician, #2 Get a FREE sports physical on certain dates and times at Twin Cities Orthopedics TCO Free Sports Physical Flyer. #3 Visit Apple Valley Medical Center for $25 on July 12th Family Fun Night. #4 Visit CVS Walk-in Clinic
- Fall Sports First day of tryouts/practice.
- Boys and Girls Cross Country, Football, Boys and Girls Soccer, Girls Swim and Dive, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball-August 15
- CI and PI Adapted Soccer-August 29
- Comp Cheer and Performance Dance Team should register prior to August 15th
- Winter Sports registration is also available starting July 13th! First day of tryouts/practice:
- Dance Team-October 24
- Girls Hockey-October 31
- Alpine Ski, Girls Basketball, Gymnastics, Boys Hockey and Nordic Ski-November 14
- CI and PI Adapted Floor Hockey, Boys Basketball and Wrestling-November 21
- Boys Swim and Dive-November 28
- Spring Sports registration is also available starting July 13th! First day of tryouts/practice:
- CI and PI Adapted Softball-March 6
- Softball and Boys and Girls Track and Field-March 13
- Baseball and Boys and Girls Golf-March 20
- Boys Tennis-March 27
- Boys and Girls Lacrosse-April 3
- After successful online registration you will receive a receipt for your records. Your coach will also receive an automatic electronic communication that you are registered after successful completion of the process.
- If you run into any issues with the online registration, you can visit www.District196.org/FeePay to get support help or to send an email support request. Your email is sent directly to the TIES Support staff and you can expect a response within 24 hours. You can also call or stop by the EVHS Main Office between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday for assistance.
- For more information including coach contact infornation visit EastviewAthletics.com or call the Athletic Office at 952-431-8904.